The firm's Labor Law team acts in individual and collective issues, acting in the structuring of corporate business models, supporting companies with the following activities:
- Activities in individual and collective issues, acting in the structuring of corporate business models and performing the follow-up and operation in lawsuits in the first instance and in the higher courts.
- Operation in administrative and judicial litigation, before the Ministry of Labor and Employment (MTE) and the Labor Public Ministry (MPT).
- Attending routine demands, acting as an extension of the legal department of large companies, in sensitive issues such as harassment and moral damage, and worker health and safety.
- Strategic analysis of legal scenarios and preventive consulting work.
- Mitigation of impacts of labor lawsuits involving large national and international companies.
- Consulting for developing people management policies and for adapting and reviewing procedures.
- Promotion of refresher training on labor legislation.
- Labor compliance.
- Acting in collective and union negotiations and conducting investigations and customized defenses. Provision of services related to the granting of flexible benefits, transactions with hyper-sufficient employees, negotiations involving telecommuting and anywhere office contracts, transfers abroad and employee stock options.