Main practice in Environmental Law, performance of advisory, litigious, administrative and judicial activities related to environmental law demands; extensive consulting in environmental licensing, preparation of Environmental Studies; practice in demands with the Public Prosecutor’s Office; experience in the public and private spheres; professor. Served in the Public Prosecutor’s Office as Legal Assistant at Centro de Apoio Operacional da Coordenadoria de Meio Ambiente (Operational Support Center of the Environment Coordination Office); at Agência Estadual de Meio Ambiente (State Environmental Agency) CPRH as Head of Legal Advice, where she obtained the title of Specialist in Environmental Law; at Secretariat of Science, Technology and Environment as Legal Advisor; participation in the preparation of bills of law in the environmental area, in the State of Pernambuco; coordinated the Environment Center of Fundação Apolônio Salles de Desenvolvimento Educacional (Apolônio Salles Educational Development Foundation) (FADURPE); Lawyer of Grupo Industrial João Santos, responsible for the environmental area in Brazil (2003/2016).
- Undergraduate Degree in Law from Universidade Federal de Pernambuco – UFPE;
- Graduate Degree in Higher Education Teaching from Faculdade para o Desenvolvimento de Pernambuco – FADEPE.
- Member of Núcleo Multidisciplinar de Estudos do Meio Ambiente (Multidisciplinary Center for Environmental Studies) of Escola Superior de Advocacia de Pernambuco (ESAPE);
- Former consultant to OAB/PE’s Environment Commission. Former Consultant to the Ministry of Environment;
- Former Vice-president of OAB/PE’s Environment Committee;
- Member of OAB/PE’s Environment Commission and Director of the Northeast region of the Brazilian Union of Environmental Advocacy – UBAA.