Has been working for 15 years in the area of Public Law, focusing on bids, administrative contracts and partnerships. Has been working in the same area for 13 years as attorney of the Municipality of Recife (based in the Prosecutor’s Office of Terms, Bids and Contracts).
- Undergraduate Degree from Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina;
- Master’s Degree in Law from USP;
- Master of Laws from University of Michigan Law School;
- Doctor’s degree Candidate in Law from UFPE.
- Member of the Administrative Law and Public Advocacy Committees of OAB/PE.