Advises companies and individuals in legal and administrative tax disputes. In the advisory area, he has experience in tax planning involving residents in Brazil and abroad, including corporate reorganization operations such as mergers, consolidations, spin-offs, external investments and international loans.
With interdisciplinary activities, he participates in tax, succession and family planning operations.
Visiting Professor in the graduate programs of FGV/SP, PUC/SP (COGEAE) and the Brazilian Institute of Tax Studies – IBET.
- Undergraduate Degree from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie – SP;
- Doctor (2021) and Master (2017) in Tax Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/SP;
- Specialization in Tax Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV Law School of São Paulo.
- Director of the Legal Department (DEJUR) of the Federation of Industries of the State of São Paulo (FIESP);
- Member of the Brazilian Institute of Tax Law – IBDT, Institute of Lawyers of São Paulo – IASP, and Tax Law Commission of OAB/SP (since 2014).