Main practice in Business and Labor legal advice. More than 20 (twenty) years of experience acquired in the best legal banks in the country in high-complexity processes, serving national and multinational companies. Former professor of Labor Law for OAB’s preparatory course at Instituição Damásio Educacional. Chaired for two consecutive terms the Labor Law Commission of the Pinheiros – São Paulo Subsection. Mediator and Conciliator of FIESP’s Chamber of Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration. In 2016, he joined the firm’s board of partners. Partner in charge of the Specialized Labor area.
- Undergraduate Degree in Law from Universidade Paulista;
- Graduate Degree in Business Law from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie.
- Consultant of the Rights and Prerogatives Commission of the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo Section;
- Mediator and Conciliator of the Chamber of Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration of FIESP – CAMFIESP;
- Director of the Commercial Association of São Paulo – ACSP.